Monday, November 2, 2009

Just Sayin Hi

Well there really isn't anything new going on at the Rogers house. I just thought I would say that I was thinking about my friends and family and really miss y'all. Work is going great. I told them my news last week and they were extremely supportive. They told me to let them know anytime I don't feel well or if I get too tired. I was so relieved, so much pressure and stress just instantly lifted off of me. I'm feeling okay, everyday is a different day. I'm just praying that I only have a couple more weeks of the sickness and exhaustion since I'll be out of my first trimester then. Thank you everyone for your support and love that I have felt even across the country. We are really excited and thankful for such a wonderful gift from God. I hope to see and/or talk to y'all soon. We love you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment