Monday, May 10, 2010

Amazing News!!

Okay first of all I am so sorry I have not posted anything in awhile. There has been a lot going on and have completely forgot about my blog. I have had high blood pressure for the past month or so and has been rising. I was admitted this past Friday into the hospital for high blood pressure and protein in my urine. They ruled our pre-ecclampsia (or however you spell it) so they sent me home at about 6 p.m. on Saturday. Well I just had my regular appointment and my blood pressure is still high. He sent me home and told me not to go back to work. He just called me and informed me that I will be induced this Wednesday morning!!! We are so excited. I just ask that y'all keep us in prayer this week!! Love y'all and miss you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment