Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good News..

Well Andrew had his 3rd interview with the same church yesterday. He was taken out to eat by the head pastor. It went really well, but with it being a baptist church up here it's still going to be a little while before a decision is made. So thank you all for your prayers. It's coming to an end one way or another finally. Andrew's just been very down lately because he doesn't feel worthwhile about anything because he's not working.

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We went up to Maine to visit his oldest sister and husband. It was very relaxing and low-key. It was really nice. It was the first time that his entire immediate family was all together on a holiday. It felt very weird not being home but it was the next best thing.

Sadie's leg has healed up very nicely and fairly quickly. Even the vet is surprised to see how quickly. She is getting long amazingly with Raider. They are really funny to watch together.

I did something yesterday for the very first time at work...I drew blood from a dog from the jugular (or however you spell it lol). I was the one who actually inserted the needle and took about 4 inches high of blood. It was really an awesome feeling!! It was neat because the other 2 vet techs and the actual vet stopped what they were doing (didn't answer calls or anything) and all took the time for me to actually learn how. I felt really special!

Well I joined a softball team up here. We start in a couple of weeks. I am really excited about that. It's from May-September. I'm like heck yeah. And apparently the head coach is a christian which is basically extremely rare up here. God is defintely looking out for me! :)

Well I miss you all so much. I'm ready to come back! I love you and look forward to hearing from y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment