Monday, April 20, 2009

No more Sadie

Well this weekend we gave our new dog up. We were really struggling whether or not to keep her. We were getting really attached but all y'all who know Raider knows how much of an only dog he is and he started acting up because he wasn't getting all the attention. We found this home where this 8 year old girl was going to keep her as her own which will give her some responsbility.

Andrew still hasn't heard anything else from the church. We're just going day to day. It's pretty difficult on him.

It felt really weird not being there for the reunion. I'm glad things went well, I thought they might fall apart since we weren't there, lol! We've actually been pretty boring all week. Oh but I did see a movie for the first time that I've heard was just a classic..."The Godfather" (only the 1st so far though). I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed it!

Invisible fence is going in the week so no more scares from Raider thank goodness!! That's good news. Well that's about it. I can't wait to see y'all again!! I love you and miss you like crazy!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, okay, so that's been a week now,,,why no updates????
    I miss hearing about you guys!
    Love you,
    Aunt Donnie

    ReplyDelete