Monday, May 18, 2009

Spring!

Wow okay I didn't realize it had been a while since I have last written. Well to start off, I can't explain how beautiful it is up here in the spring. I drive the same roads every day to and from work and it truly looks compeltely different...and I actually got lost for a second because it looked so differently! There's all shades of green (which we all know I hate that color lol), it's just so beautiful!

This past weekend Andrew's dad bought us our own flowers, soil, boxes for them and tomato plants! So I finally get to grow my own tomatoes! You have no idea how excited I am...Andrew hasn't figured that out yet lol.

Well Andrew taught Sunday school yesterday at the church he's been interviewing at. Then had a luncheon for us to get to know us. It ended up being a grilling session as one member decided to hit him with some hard core theological questions. It got so heavy that the preacher was like okay someone else can ask questions now. Nothing Andrew said was good enough for him. I felt really bad for him. I was like better you than me lol.

So we've been staying at my co-workers house the past couple of nights the one that has 17 dogs, 1 pig, 3 horses and a cat. It is so disgusting. We're like when can we stay at our place?!?!?!?

We just got back last week from the best vacation ever...I got to spend a couple of days with my family and nephew! It was perfect. I was like awww...the sun! Thank you!! It was an incredible trip though seriously. Okay I will talk to you soon, love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment