Monday, May 4, 2009

Still going...

Hey everyone, I just realized it's been a while since my last entry. I apologize for that. Well Andrew has had another interview. This time with the entire staff of 4! It's funny to us since we came from a church employeed with over 100! So it's the complete other extreme! It went really well. We just got a call yesterday informing us that the church wants him to come teach children's church in 2 weeks...but still no talk about a job offer yet. It's just a very long process!!

We had invisible fence installed and Raider has now had 2 sessions. He pretty much is acting as if we're torturing him. He is the biggest baby ever. The package we bought has 4 sessions from a trainer to teach him how to use it. And even the trainer is lauging at how big of a winnie he is lol! But it's going great!

Went to my co-worker's house this past weekend. We'll be house/dog/horse/pig sitting in 2 weeks so they wanted to show us around. This is the one that has 17 dogs. I'm like this is seriously nuts! So I'll feel like we'll be running some type of circus, lol.

So I was tortured myself yesterday. I was dragged to see X-Men...talk about pure boredom!! But whatever. We decided to invite my in-laws to it so we'll stay on their good side. Well I gotta run but hope to hear from y'all soon...I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment