Monday, June 29, 2009

Anniversary...

Thank you all who wished us a happy 1st anniversay. We really appreciated it! We had a very nice, relaxing anniversary. We had plans to go canoeing and just be outdoors but things come up and changed our plans for us...or just put our plans on hold I should say. We ended up just relaxing all weekend and having fun. We watched movies on Saturday together and Sunday after church we grilled out with a TON of food...I just hated to eat so much lol. Then we danced to the song Andrew sang for me and the song we had our first dance too. Andrew thinks we should do that every year on our anniversary...I was like that is really sweet! We ended the day by taking a really long, peaceful walk. We had a really great day overall.

Andrew is really enjoying his job. It's so refreshing to see him happy and so passionate again! I'm not really loving my job but at least it is a job so I am thankful.

For any of you who didn't get the email from Jodie, please pray for Joylynn. She's having/had some tests done within the next week or so. We just lift her up to the Lord! Well I look forward to hearing how everyone is doing. Love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment