Sunday, June 14, 2009

I know...I know


It has been a tiny too long since my last entry. Yes I am alive I promise...we all are and are doing well. Let's see...it feels like we've been busy. I don't remember if I wrote this before or not but I joined a softball team up here. We're so far 4-0!! Our last game we won 16-1...it was a blast lol and they finally gave me a chance at 3rd, it was awesome even though I didn't get a ball.

I just got back from a Women of Faith conference in Connecticut. It was truly amazing. There's this lady that has 2 masters degrees and is a psychologist. Just from listening to her talk a couple of different times, I feel like I was in a personal session with her lol. I truly learned a lot about myself this weekend which was amazing.

Andrew had an interview this past week with another company so we're crossing our fingers on that. The final vote is tonight at 6. So assuming everything goes as expected, he'll be employed by the end of the night PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! Thank you all so much for your prayers. We really appreciate all of them.

Well I finally went to my 1st Red Sox game. I'm not gonna lie for the first 7 innings I was disappointed because of how much people talked up the fans. My expectations were set really high and I didn't get it. Well apparently that was because Lester had a no-hitter against the Rangers going into the 7th inning. After Michael Young had a hit everyone changed drastically. It was hilarious how different it became. It was really hard to root for the Rangers when they were getting their butts kicked but nonetheless I had a great time. As you can see I go a lot of confused from the shirt and the hat lol. Well that's really about it with us for now. We miss you all very much and love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment