Monday, September 7, 2009

Fabulous Week

I have had a really great birthday week. I came back from Texas after my adorable, healthy nephew was born. I had to work on Monday and had a job interview on Tuesday and was offered a job on this past Wednesday. I will be working for the New England Center for Children. This school is strictly for children with autism. It ranges from 3-22 years old. I am so excited. I officially start September 21st! They will train me in everything very extensively. I am also getting 5 weeks paid vacation with it! This has God's plan written all over it. Andrew and I feel very blessed for this opportunity! Thank you so much for everyone's prayers and concerns.

Then last night Andrew and I got a hotel room with a jacuzzi in the bedroom. I think I spent like 8 hours total in it lol. It was amazing!! Andrew kept asking me when I was going to get out, lol. It was the best birthday gift ever. It was a great get-away for the 2 of us.

I'm getting to know my softball team really well and members of the church so I am finally making my own friends up here. It takes forever because apparently new englanders are shut off to most people...shocking I know!! Anyway, I love you all very much and will talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment