Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Great News!!

Well Andrew and I have some amazing news to share with y'all. We are officially pregnant!!!!! We are so excited. I'm not very far along though. I went to the doctor yesterday and they informed me I am only 5 weeks and 1 day (now 2 days) along. My due date is May 31st!!

I do ask a favor from you all, however. I have had a lot of pain in my stomach. On Saturday I went to the emergency room to make sure the baby was okay...and it is, praise the Lord! I just ask for prayer as this might be a rough pregnancy on me. But we are so thankful for this little miracle growing inside me!! I also have one more request. Please do not write anything on facebook about this as we are keeping it off due to my work. I am not going to tell my work until I have been there for 90 days. They can't fire me for being pregnant, but they can word around it if they like and I just don't want to give them that opportunity. I don't think I actually have informed y'all of my new job. I'm working at New England Center for Children. It's a school for autism kids. I'll be working with 16-22 year old boys. I'm really excited. I am still in hard core training and that alone is exhausting me. I truly feel I am back in college because I have had at least 1 test a day...last Thursday I had 5 tests!! I'm a little overwhelmed but am loving it!!

Anyway, thank you all in advance for all the love, prayers and support you have given to us. We love you and miss you very much!!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations!!!!!! you are going to be amazing parents - what a blessed little baby! I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy and thanksgiving for this precious gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling well and have an easy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooooooooooo exciting!!! Congratulations! I will pray for you a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby. Please keep us updated :)
    Love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete