Thursday, October 1, 2009

Prayers

Most of you might already know by now, but if you have not heard I please ask you to pray for the family of Mike Hale. You may or may not know him, he was my dad's life long best friend. He was an uncle to us our whole lives. He passed away this morning in a tragic car accident. He was just like a brother to my dad. I lift up everyone who had the privilege of knowing Michael Hale. He was truly an amazing man. He had so much life and always had a great energy about him. He is someone that will be truly be missed and never forgotten. It just doesn't seem fair. Why does a great man have to all of a sudden end his life and there are so many evil people out there who get to live???? Regardless, I ask for prayer because he left an amazing impression on any and every one who met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment