Sunday, March 15, 2009

Check out our pad...

Hey everyone! Here is a link for a video of our new apartment. [ Click Here ] It might take several minutes to upload so please don't think there is something wrong with your computer. Also don't be fooled, even though Andrew is in shorts and short-sleeve and I'm only wearing 3 layers...it got up to high 40's this afternoon!I hope you enjoy it. For mom and Courtney maybe you can go to Anita's house or something to watch it since we all know you won't be able to watch it otherwise. Well our friend Matt from Texas came up and spent his spring break with us this past week. We had a lot of fun. It felt really good to have part of Texas up here.

We're watching the boys about 3 days a week now which is fun and exhausting! They just seem to be cuter and cuter...just like my nephew!! Last night we went out to celebrate Andrew's dad's and brother-in-law birthday. They wanted to eat steak so I convinced them to eat at Texas Roadhouse!! It was amazing...I was so excited. It was so good!! Let's see. I really don't think anything else is going on. We've been pretty boring. I miss y'all so much and can't wait to see y'all. Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to hearing from y'all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this, you guys! Thanks for the "tour"; but, hearing your voices really made me homesick to see you.
    We love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
    Aunt Donnie and Uncle Rod
    PS>>>Glad the table and chairs are working out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cousins!!! This was great... getting to see you and hear you! I love your apartment!!! Its adorable :)
    Hope to see yall soon!!!!
    Love ya, Nikki

    ReplyDelete