Monday, March 30, 2009

New...

Well I think we have adopted a new dog this weekend. She is really sweet and she's a terrior. I really didn't think that word would ever describe a terrior but she really is a great dog. She's only 5 months old and her previous owners wanted to keep her medicated for life because she was too hyper. We told them no so they decided to put her down. I was like you have got to be kidding so we're trying her out. She listens very well and loves to cuddle. She is really adorable! She is a lot like Raider though. We left for a little bit Saturday and left the window open in the extra bedroom (with the screen still in tact) and she jumped out from the second floor. So now we're seeing if its broken when I'm at work today...I was like awesome. I have another genuis dog lol!

Andrew had his second interview with the church this past weekend with 4 new people. After an hour and a half, he feels like it was a success. We should hear something this week if he is still a contestant or not for the position. Thank you all who have been praying for us. We really apprciate it!

His youngest sister, Sarah, got her license this weekend. She is really excited so we just had to go out and celebrate lol. We went to as good as mexican food that you can expect up here. Not too bad though (or maybe I'm just settling...I can't tell yet). I guess that is about it. I love y'all and look forward to hearing from you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment