Monday, March 23, 2009

Exhausted...

Well I had a decent weekend, pretty tired from yesterday though. Friday had supper with his parents (they conned me by grilling steak lol). Then Saturday we ran, and then ran some errands. Then the boys came and stayed the night. We took them to church with us to meet his dad then came back to the apartment. I ran almost 3 miles...crazy I know right lol. But I have to say this, my family will get a kick out of this. We were in the middle of the run and I HAD to go to the bathroom. There was no holding it at that point. Andrew didn't know anyone who lived nearby so I was like well there is only one thing to do. I went and knocked on some random person's house and they actually let me in to go to the bathroom!!!! I was like THANK YOU...THERE'S AT LEAST ONE NICE PERSON IN NEW ENGLAND!!! Well that is pretty much it for now...I love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment