Monday, January 26, 2009

Chruch

Well Andrew and I went to church yesterday morning for the first time since we've been up here. We tried going last week to the one that Andrew has that pending job for but they canceled due to the amount of snow. Anyway, there is this cute, tiny little church about a block away from Stacy's house so we decided to go to it. It started at 10 and we left while it was still going on at 12:45. I was like you have got to be kidding me. The worst part was since the church was so small, they had a VERY small parking lot where people doubled up. Needless to say we were blocked in!!! I was like man this church keeps getting better and better. So we had to walk back to Stacy's in the freezing cold and had to go pick up our car later. I guess there's no need in saying this but just to make sure y'all understand...we are not going back there again!! LOL!! My butt was so tired!!

Anyway, that's what the exciting thing that's been going on with us, sad I know. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we find land the job that God has planned for us. We love y'all very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment