Saturday, January 17, 2009

Freezing (literally) cold!!

Well I have experienced my first below zero weather and I'm not gonna lie....it really sucked. I can't even begin to explain how cold it is. It was miserable for real. You could put on as many layers as you could possibly think of and it didn't matter at all. What I couldn't figure out was how the stupid yankees were all out in the weather. I was like you are all freaking idiots!! I was amazed at how ridiculous they are. Then it snowed so if you weren't careful you'd be walking on snow and slip and fall because there was ice underneath it....another reason so just stay inside!!

Well I had my 3rd interview with the same company on Wednesday. I really feel that everything went really well. They told me it would probably take a little while but I'm getting very impatient...shocking I know!

Andrew has a possible job. It's so bizarre how God works in our lives. His boss from Irving Bible Church recommended this lady up here who has a lot of connections. Well apparently a guy who knew Gary (his former boss) and actually hired him whenever he lived in New England. Well the lady that has connections told this guy that Andrew wanted to work with children. So that guy called Andrew and has already checked his references. They need somebody asap and so we're crossing our fingers on that as well. Plus it's part time which would be perfect since we only have one car and he would still be able to go to school!!! So we're just praying a lot right now! Gotta run, talk to y'all soon...love you!!

1 comment:

  1. We had below zero temps this week, too, and trust me - if you are a transplant from Texas, you never really get used to it! I think you have to be born up north to have that gene in your blood or something! I'm counting down the days until the swimming pool opens while everyone else is outside sledding! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete