Friday, January 23, 2009

Driving...ahhhhh!!

Well I have done it! I have officially driven in a snow storm. It's crazy. Yes I totally freaked out every time I slid out even a tiny bit!! It was beautiful but I was amazed at how sore you get because you're so stiff and uptight then entire time you're driving lol.

Well I'm disappointed to say I didn't get the job I was hoping for. I didn't have enough medical knowledge as the company wanted. I'm bummed but realize God obviously has something completely different in store for me. There is still a hope for Andrew. The church is meeting tomorrow to specifically talk about him...so everyone please pray for him. We are really wanting to follow God but we don't know where He is leading us at the moment.

Apparently God does have a sense of humor because apparently this weekend it's suppose to get as low as -15!!! That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Anyway not much else is going on yet, will write back when there is more. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment