Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow

Hey everyone. Well I am currently in Maine right now visiting Andrew's sister. Her house is beautiful here but it is seriously freaking cold up here!!! Well like I mentioned in my previous blog that I had an interview on Monday. I didn't have the one on Tuesday due to the lady getting sick. Anyway, my interview went really well. It was a staffing company so it was pretty laid back. They had a job that they thought would be perfect for me. I had a phone interview with that company on Wednesday and tomorrow I have an actual interview with them. I'm pretty excited about that. As nice as it is to be doing nothing, I am ready to have a steady paycheck as well as our own place again. It's not so fun living out of suitcases and in a different bed every night.

Well as far as me adjusting, it hasn't set in that this is not just a vacation. I feel like we're just hanging out. I am DEFINITELY not a fan on the cold but that was to be expected I guess. Raider on the other hand seems to love it. We've been taking him out in the snow and he just hops around like a rabbit everywhere. Andrew will throw a tennis ball for Raider to fetch and he just dives for it. It really is very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment