Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Trucks...?!?!?!?

Well now I believe I have seen it all! Yesterday we were in Northborough helping his sister get her books for college and then taking her to class. Well when we got back we drove by a "field" with a bunch of snow that had 2 trucks and 2 four-wheelers out there. I thought that was odd but was like whatever. Then Andrew said, you know that's a lake right?! I was like what the heck are trucks doing on top of a lake? They were plowing the lake!! Is not that not weird to anybody else? I truly believe now for certain that New Englander's do not have any common sense, lol. He said they plow sometimes to either make ice skating rinks or just for 4-wheelers to play on. If I had a plow, I wouldn't be so nice for 4-wheelers just to have fun on, maybe I'm just mean like that.

Well it's snowing here again today. It's been dry for about a week now. I didn't know that the weather had clear skies that long EVER up here!! We're expecting 3-6 inches by noon and then it's suppose to start raining. The weather up here is so weird, it just changes all the time.

Oh yeah, I was so excited the other day. As many of you know, Raider often injures me instead of Andrew (i.e. the huge bump on my head, bloody lips quite often, black eyes, etc.), well not this time!! A few days ago Andrew and I were playing around. Raider thought he was hurting me so he went to stop him. He ended up biting him, not breaking skin or anything, just enough to get his attention. Well the next day, Andrew had a huge bruise on him arm with a little tiny tooth imprint in the middle!! I know it's not much but I was laughing so hard!! I was like FINALLY!! Well that's all I have for now, talk to y'all soon...love y'all so much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment