Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finally...

We are finally settled in our apartment!!! Heck yeah! It's incredible. We are so happy and feel so blessed. We are not taking the obvious gifts for granted anymore. Tonight is the first night since we've moved that the 3 of u (Andrew, me and Raider) have been by ourselves. It's a little weird lol. We've always had another dog or someone else with us. It is definitely an amazing feeling!!!

So I really like my job but I have found one MAJOR problem with it. I work really close to a city called Worcester (pronounced Wisster...I know weird!!). Well they have a very distinguished accent that is very difficult to understand if you're not used to it. Well we have a lot of clients that are from there. They call to set up appointments and I have to look them up on the computer. The problem is that is can't understand a word they are saying!! SERIOUSLY! I have them re-spell their names like 3 or 4 times and they start getting very annoyed with me and I'm telling them they're not in ou system. It's crazy.

Oh yeah...I know all my family members will for sure laugh at this. Get this...Andrew has NEVER had to wash dishes by hand before. Well this is the first time that he has lived where he didn't have a dishwasher. He told me that and I was just floored. I was like well welcome to the real world buddy!! Get used to using a towel to dry those dishes. Isn't that insane! So now he's learning what I learned very young lol!!! Bless his heart! Well I love you all very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment