Saturday, February 14, 2009

More news...

Hey everyone!! Well first of all Andrew's interview went extremely well. We feel that they didn't take him very seriously at first due to his age but once they found out what all he did at IBC the mood of the interview changed instantly!!! They really liked him, but they did say it'd probably be a couple of weeks before we heard anything for another interview with the board.

So....we finally have an address of our own. We won't live there until Wednesday but if any of you wanted to send a letter, restaurant gift cards, gas gift cards, a package of any sort you would know where to send it to lol!!! Okay the address is 191 B SOUTH ST. NORTHBOROUGH, MA 01532. We are so excited and ready!It's amazing what all we take for granted. Oh did I mention it's 2 bedroom so anyone who wanted to come visit us has their own room finally (hint-hint)!! I miss you all so much!

Oh yeah, it was Andrew's sister's birthday yesterday so went to a mexican restaurant. I wasn't too excited about it because I know what actual mexican food should taste like and I highly doubted it would even come close. Well I was wrong and I am so glad! We had to drive like 20 minutes out in the middle of nowhere to find it but we did dang it! It was owned by real mexicans. Evidently his family had no idea what anything was on the menu (inculding fajitas!!) so Andrew and I were doing our best how to describe it. Andrew told them to start off with a fajita because in a way it's the simplest and you can build your own. Well I was the only one who ordered it and as soon as mine arrived literally everyone just stopped and starred. Both of his parents said dang I should have ordered that!! I was like heck yeah you should have. A real Texan knows how to order mexican food!! LOL! Love you all and Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment