Thursday, February 19, 2009

One for the Books....

So y'all should get a kick out of this. We moved in yesterday (yeah amazing news I know right?!?!?) but when we start to unload everything guess what happens??? IT STARTS SNOWING! I know it's one thing to have to wipe down everything when you bring stuff in from the rain...but from snow???? That is definitely one for the books!! We are getting a little more settled in. I really like it. It's awesome not living out of our suitcases for a change!! It's incredible!

So we could still use a lot of prayer for Andrew's possible job. We haven't heard anything since his first interview but we knew it'd take a while to hear something.

Work is going well. I really like it. The girl I replaced apparently didn't do crap so the more I do the more amazing I look in everyone else's eyes!! It's a win-win for me! LOL. Well I need to go finish unpacking. I love you all so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment