Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My New JOB!!!

Yeah I finally have a job as a vet. It's completely different from working with Doc. The biggest difference is the technology that is used at this clinic. We do all the blood work here, plus x-rays, plus all different types of gas for surgeries including a device to detect the heart beat and breaths. Its insane!!! LOL! I was floored at how much more they do there. Apparently the technicians are really the vets because they are the ones to draw all the blood, run the tests, draw up all the medications (including for anesthesia...meaning doing the calculations for each individual animal...the vet does NOT do it at all), and do the dentals on the animals...its so crazy!! I am totally overwhelmed but I really like it. The vet is from China and is very hard to understand. His procedures are VERY different from Doc's...which is a huge understatement.

Good news...Andrew has an interview tomorrow night with a church. We are so excited. It's the one I talked about before. So keep your fingers crossed!! Thank you for everyone's prayers so far...it is truly appreciated!

Also...we get to move into our apartment next Wednesday. You have no idea how excited we are! I have never wanted my own space so badly as now lol. God's timing is amazing though (not that I should be surprised)!! Well I miss you all and love you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment