Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our own rythem

Well we are finally starting to get into somewhat of a regular schedule. It sure does help with the process that is defintely for sure. At work today, we had a new client that moved up here from Alabama. Granted it's not Texas but is definitely a southern state. She told me that since I'll have her number at the clinic that I should call her just to talk about southern things lol. I was like I love it!!

So I wanted to mention a crazy surgery that happened last week at work. The doctor removed an 8 pound tumor from a dog that was connected to one ovary. It took up the entire stomach. I could not believe how gigantic it was! Speaking of work a co-worker asked me if we had punch buggie stores in Texas. I said are you referring to slug-bugs...meaning beatles? She was like yeah. I informed her that yes even in Texas we had beatle dealerships. People really do believe what they hear about us southerners....CRAZY!!!!

We watched Andrew's cousin's 2 little boys last night for a couple of house. They are the ones who's mom just decided to leave them and is in the process of divorcing their dad. Well we tried to give them a night of fun and I'm pretty sure we succeed. We started off with rock band and they were completely jamming out on the drums. Then we put in spiderman the movie. They decided they both should be spiderman and tried to catch Raider with their "webs" lol. Then their dad stopped by to visit (as he is a cop in our town) and when he was leaving Austin (the 3 year old) started crying and said please take me to see mommy. Apparently he cries himself to sleep a lot because he misses his mom. I almost started to cry it was so upsetting to see first hand. But then Raider came to save the day and basically tackled him with kisses...gotta love dogs!!! Well I miss y'all like crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment